Yasmin Nozari, Co-Founder and COO of Peel, loves looking for the “a-ha” moment in customer data. Peel offers automated analytics for Shopify stores, helping merchants focus on what they do best and leave the number crunching to the experts.
A former Math teacher, Nozari has always had a passion for numbers and enjoys helping brands figure out how to turn customer data into strategies that drive revenue and growth. If you run an ecommerce company and are looking to get more out of your customer metrics, or you simply want to up your knowledge of ecommerce data analysis, this episode is packed full of valuable insights you’ll enjoy.
"There’s tons of different metrics that tell different stories and you can take action on them."
- Yasmin Nozari, Co-Founder + COO Peel
Some topics we discuss are:
- What are the industries greatest struggles when it comes to analyzing and understanding data?
- Are there any metrics worth keeping an eye on that don't necessarily lead to an immediate action?
- If you had to offer companies only three metrics what would they be?
- Which metrics do ecommerce brands access the most, the least?
- What are the most important metrics subscription stores need to be aware of?
About the guest
Co-Founder + COO, Peel
Yasmin is the cofounder & coo of Peel -- she leads the customer product experience, sales & marketing. She has a ton of fun finding the "a ha" moments in the data, working with merchants to find more insights and building the software to make it all scale. She was previously working in tech in product roles at a bunch of startups. She started her career as a classroom middle school math teacher.