When do you actually have a subscriber? Spoiler: it's not when they click 'subscribe'.
"Know your metrics, because one of the biggest problems with this is it's a lot more than just sending out a box every month. Obviously you need to provide world class service, but it's a lot more than shopping for a box and sending it out each month. There are metrics underneath that, that have to make sense otherwise it doesn't make a difference how many people you get signed up. You'll just keep burning money."
- Liam Brennan, Co-Founder BusterBox
Turn your subscription box idea into a fully developed subscription box business by learning the know-how’s of the business!
This week, we welcome Liam Brennan, Co-Founder of BusterBox. BusterBox is a dog subscription business that sends out a themed box of healthy treats and fun toys to thousands of happy dogs every month across Ireland and the UK. Liam also trains and helps hundreds of subscription box owners scale up and build their dream business through his Subscription Box Experts Program.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- What is BusterBox: Learn how Liam Brennan ended up in the subscription world and how he started BusterBox.
- Stay on the lookout: What are some of the main struggles subscription box businesses are seeing
- Incentivize your customers: What are some main ways to increase retention and reduce churn. Including some tips to using discounts and incentives to your favor!
- Analyze and optimize: What are the most important metrics subscription brands should track and much more!
Some topics we discuss are:
- Subscription Box Business
About the guest
Liam Brennan is one of the Co-Founders of BusterBox, a dog subscription box business. Every month they send out a themed box of healthy treats and fun toys to thousands of happy dogs across Ireland and the UK. Liam has also trained and helped hundreds of subscription box owners scale up and build their dream business through his Subscription Box Experts Program.