What metrics matter for ecommerce brands today? We asked Richard Kestenbaum, a New-York based investment banker and co-founder of Triangle Capital who has spent the last 20 years working with consumer facing brands.
Kestenbaum brings a tremendous wealth of knowledge and experience — from fashion, apparel, and beauty, to pet retail and subscriptions. A regular contributor to Forbes business blog, Kestenbaum shares the latest ecommerce trends, technology, and metrics you should be aware of whether you are just starting out, or leading a high-growth enterprise.
"Almost every retailer and brand has a product that's suitable for subscription. It's a great way to keep your clients."
- Richard Kestenbaum, Co-founder & Partner Triangle Capital
Some topics we discuss are:
- Metrics and key indicators used to determine whether a business is performing well or not.
- The rapid rise of the subscription economy and what the future holds for subscription brands.
- Why certain subscription verticals are performing better than others.
- How AI has influenced retail and the future of machine learning commerce.
- Omnichannel vs. Omniretail commerce and the rise of “anywhere” commerce.
- The top challenges facing retailers in commerce today, the latest trends and technologies shaping the marketplace.