Paul do Forno brings over 25 years of experience in digital technology and commerce to today’s conversation. He’s led the digital experience for some of the world’s most iconic brands, including General Electric, Siemens, Target, Foot Locker, and Hyatt, and has been a key driver of the digital transformation that has shaped the modern commerce experience. Today he is a Managing Director at Deloitte Digital and a leading voice in ecommerce and all things digital.
A digital transformation has occurred, accelerated by the rapid rise of ecommerce and a global pandemic. In this dynamic discussion, do Forno dives into his holistic approach to the commerce experience, highlighting some of the opportunities and challenges facing enterprise and B2B brands today.
"It’s not as important that you have an API, but what your APIs do?"
- Paul do Forno, Managing Director Deloitte Digital
Some topics we discuss are:
- The digital transformation that is happening in front of us
- The biggest threats and opportunities for scaling brands
- How brands are evolving to have a holistic view of the commerce experience
- Staggering statistics and massive opportunities for B2B
- Are headless and composable commerce architectures right for your brand?
- What to expect in digital commerce over the next 3-5 years