Patrick Coddou (co-founder of Supply.co) shares the inspiring journey, packed full of wisdom and insights on building a successful DTC brand.
From literally nothing, to now a very successful, well known and respected DTC brand, Patrick tells us some of the mistakes he made, some things he got right, and what he's working on right now to take the company even further. It's a conversation that won't just inspire you, it will give you actionable takeaways that you'll want to apply at your business today.
This is an episode you shouldn't miss! As an online merchant, small or large, you need to understand tax and get it right.
"We found a way to scale to mid 7 figures, and profitably. Now to go to the next level, we're changing the way we think. It's not about quick tactics, it's about scalable processes?"
- Patrick Coddou, Co-Founder Supply
Some topics we discuss are:
- Why work ethic is so important and how Pat can't stand ads for getting rich quick in ecommerce.
- What Patrick did to get customers and grow in Supply's early days, and what he's doing now to take it to the next level.
- "Jobs To Be Done framework". What is it and why is it so important brands understand it and market accordingly.
- Shark Tank! Patrick got not one, but TWO offers on Shark Tank.
About the guest
Patrick is one of the Co-Founders of Supply