We’re excited to welcome Wei Jiang, President and CEO of Citcon, a fascinating company that enables worldwide international commerce. Citcon is a leading payment technology that connects the world’s businesses with more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment methods.
In this episode we will go over the challenges that merchants and consumers face when shopping domestically and internationally. As well as why merchants should consider additional payment methods that Citcon is offering to ecommerce.
"The real work happens after payment methods are enabled and they need to have an ongoing process about the understanding which payment method gives the best return."
- Wei Jiang, President and COO Citcon
Some topics we discuss are:
- What is Citcon: Why was it started and what is the value it brings to merchants?
- Payment Options? The more the merrier!: Why should merchants consider the additional payment methods that Citcon is offering to Ecommerce?
- Bold and Citcon: How does Bold & Citcon work together?
- Customer Experience: How do payment options and customer experience correlate and what does it look like?
- Be a trend-setter: What are some growing trends and challenges of digital payments in the ecommerce space?
About the guest
President and COO, Citcon
Wei Jiang serves as the President and Chief Operating Officer of Citcon, a world-leading payment technology company to build the payment infrastructure to enable oMobile Wallets and Alternative Payment (APM) consumers to shop and pay anywhere, anytime around the world.
Wei oversees sales, marketing, product, merchant tech, and operations of the company. He has 20 years of product, marketing, and sales experience in the payment, technology, and consumer goods industries. Prior to CITCON, Wei led the Prepaid product team at Visa USA. He also headed up Visa US product marketing team. Wei held leadership roles with global companies such as Whirlpool, Belkin and P&G. Wei holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University.