Kailin Noivo: You’re losing money on your ecommerce store - And Noibu can prove it
" It's a multi-threaded issue where, number one, only about 10% of customers actually report the issues. So 90% of bugs on a website will never be reported. From the 10% that is reported, the information is vague in actionable. So the feedback will typically be, Hey, your checkout is broken and then someone will go and test it. They'll say, oh, well it works for me. But in reality, it's because they're using an iPad on an outdated version of safari. But how many other people are doing that?"
- Kailin Noivo, Co-Founder & President Noibu
Say Hello to Noibu and Good-Bye to Website Errors!
Noibu allows retailers to detect, prioritize and resolve revenue errors on your shop that's directly impacting revenue. They serve some of the largest retail brands around the world including Avon, Champion, Guess and more. In this fascinating episode we unpack the importance of detecting and resolving ecommerce errors and the MASSIVE revenue impact it can have on a brand's website.
Learn how to detect, prioritize and resolve revenue impacting errors on your ecommerce website.
Some topics we discuss are:
- What is Noibu?: Get to know this week’s guest and how they resolve critical ecommerce errors
- You don't have errors right?: It's not about things you do wrong, with thousands of different devices, browsers, and other variables, there are customers not able to checkout on your shop right now.
- A Quantifiable Solution: How are website errors causing revenue loss and are being overlooked? And why do bugs happen?
- Squash the Bug: How are top retailers in the ecommerce space able to detect and resolve revenue impacting errors on their websites? And why should you invest in tech-depth.
- Noi-Boarding: Interested in Noibu and what it can offer to your brand? Listen to this week’s episode now!
Show notes, links & resources
About the guest
Co-Founder & President, Noibu
Noibu is a SaaS product that allows retailers to detect, prioritize and resolve revenue impacting errors on their ecommerce websites.
Serving some of the largest retail brands in USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Portugal, Mexico and Italy.