Join us for a dynamic interview with John Williams, CTO of Amplience, the API-first, headless content management platform for enterprise retailers. John has helped power customer experiences for some of the world’s most innovative brands, including Mulberry, Traeger, and Crate&Barrel.
Learn about why more retailers are moving away from monolithic platforms and embracing the MACH (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS, and Headless). Also learn key tips and strategies from an ecommerce veteren who has been instrumental in demystifying headless commerce for brands and helping them build more powerful customer experiences.
"You need a system that you can rapidly change and redevelop and manipulate different experiences as things change."
- John Williams, Chief Technology Officer Amplience
Some topics we discuss are:
- How Amplience helps power experiences for the world’s most innovative brands
- The importance of content as a service in today’s space
- How composable commerce and headless commerce are different
- What MACH Alliance is and why it’s important for Amplience to be a part of it
- The biggest challenges in getting brands to understand headless commerce
- Common misconceptions about Amplience, Headless, and the space in general
- The exciting future of Amplience and the next 5 years of the industry
About the guest
Chief Technology Officer, Amplience
John Williams is a highly energetic individual with an impressive track record of matching technological innovation with business strategy. He completed his MBA at Imperial College alongside an impressive full-time position as CTO at LBI, Europe’s leading digital agency. John became Amplience’s CTO in 2010 and has proven to be a genuine asset who thrives in highly complex and commitment environments where precision execution, innovation and leadership are critical.