Jason Cottrell is the Founder and CEO of Orium, a software studio committed to reimagining what is possible in today’s commerce landscape. Headquartered in Toronto, ON, Orium specize in headless commerce, best-in-breed data infrastructure, and helping brands—from New Balance to Harry Rosen—tailor digital solutions that futureproof and grow their business.
Join us for a dynamic discussion about the state of commerce, and what the future holds for brands and builders embracing the MACH Alliance (microservices, API-first, cloud-native, headless) ecosystem. Find out what winning brands are doing to succeed in a post-pandemic economy that relies more than ever on an air-tight digital experience.
"Literally every business over the next couple decades is going to be disrupted by this notion of partial automation."
- Jason Cottrell, Founder and CEO Orium
Some topics we discuss are:
- What it means for a brand to have a well executed digital experience.
- How brands like Harry Rosen and New Balance transformed their digital presence with a composable commerce architecture.
- Why it’s important that Myplanet is an adapter of the MACH Alliance framework.
- What MACH architecture and the ecommerce landscape will look like in 5 years.
- How IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are changing the industry.
- The biggest mistakes today’s brands are making.
About the guest
Founder and CEO, Orium
Jason guides the strategic decisions that have led Orium to become the company some of the biggest brands in the world turn to for guidance, partnership, and success in digital software implementations and smarter interfaces. Jason was a recipient of the Toronto Board of Trade Entrepreneur Under 30 Award and his commitment to responsible business practices has ensured Orium is a certified BCorp year after year.