Cody Wittick is on a mission to do influencer marketing the right way, growing trackable revenue for online brands. He got his start with QALO, the brand that invented the silicone wedding ring industry, and has worked with influencers like Lebron James and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Join us for a dynamic discussion about what works—and what doesn’t—with today’s #1 online customer acquisition method.
Join us for an in-depth interview with Cody Wittick, CEO and Co-Founder of Kynship about what works, and what doesn’t, for influencer marketers. Wittick got his start with QALO, the brand that created the silicone wedding ring industry, and has worked with influencers like Lebron James, Jason Aldean, Mike Trout, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. as well as micro influencers across a variety of industries.
Learn tips and strategies from an industry leader who wants you to judge his brand on sales, not clicks. In this insightful conversation Wittick reveals his influencer marketing mission, the steps brands should take today, and how to truly cut through the noise and drive measurable results.
"The biggest mistake you can make in influencer marketing is cash before community — focusing on the transactional nature versus building a relationship with the influencer."
- Cody Wittick, CEO & Co-Founder Kynship
Some topics we discuss are:
- What are we seeing on a macro level with influencer marketing? What's different today than it was 5 years ago?
- If a brand wants to start leveraging influencer marketing today, what steps should they take?
- How do you measure the ROI of influencer marketing?
- What are the best distribution strategies for the content?
- What's a good strategy for micro influencers?
- How to choose the right influence marketing platform.
- What's going to happen with influencer marketing in the next 3-5 years and how can brands get ahead of the curve now?
About the guest
CEO & Co-Founder, Kynship
Cody Wittick began his influencer marketing journey at QALO, the brand that created the silicone wedding ring industry. From there he grew their influencer roster to over people including household names such as Lebron James, Jason Aldean, Mike Trout, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. as well as micro influencers within the industries of TV personalities, Crossfit, outdoor enthusiasts, and pets.