If you've been to the beach lately, you might have seen what looks like two volleyball nets stitched together in a square. It's a game called Crossnet, it's like volleyball and four-square combined and it's taking the world by storm, growing like crazy!
Just a few short years ago though our guest Chris Meade and his co-founders had an idea with $10K they could scrounge together. This isn't just an inspirational story though. This is a story about the tactics used, specifically around social media and advertising to propel growth, and I mean GROWTH!!
Crossnet is shipping 500-1000 units a day and growing. They didn't just get there by having a great idea, they have been strategic every step of the way.
Get the notepad out! In this episode we'll dive into what exactly they did to fuel their insane growth.
"We found a way to use UGC to supercharge our growth. And it's a win-win for us and the customers!"
- Chris Meade, Co-Founder CROSSNET
Some topics we discuss are:
- Specific tactics to grow traffic by platform (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, LinkedIn etc)
- How Crossnet collect and leverage email to drive traffic / sales
- How Crossnet leverages User Generated Content to the extreme to 10X engagement on social media
- Crossnet has made mistakes along the way too, what can you learn from them
- How referral marketing has played into their growth strategy
About the guest
Chris Meade is the co-founder of CROSSNET, the world's first four-way volleyball game. CROSSNET combines elements of the childhood game four square and volleyball in a competitive game to 11, win by 2. CROSSNET is now available at Walmart, Target, DICKS, Academy Sports, Amazon, and 20+ other retailers.