In this episode of Own Your Commerce, we are excited to welcome Chase Clymer, Co-Founder at Columbus-based agency Electric Eye.
Clymer and his team specialize in helping ecommerce brands look their best and make more money. They do this by creating Shopify-powered sales machines from strategic design, development, and marketing decisions. Clymer is also the host of Honest Ecommerce, a weekly podcast providing online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business.
"“Page speed is directly correlated to conversion rate. The faster your website is, the higher your conversion rate will be.” "
- Chase Clymer, Co-Founder Electric Eye
Some topics we discuss are:
- How to create exciting digital experiences that also help brands scale.
- The impact of speed on ecommerce conversion (why fractions of a second matter).
- Electric Eye’s Growth in-house strategy called the Brand Scaling Framework.
- The difference between healthy acquisition and unhealthy acquisition (what’s sustainable).
- Clymer’s exciting career journey from touring musician to founder and entrepreneur.
About the guest
Co-Founder, Electric Eye
Chase Clymer is the Co-founder of Electric Eye, an agency that increases sales for ecommerce brands. He is also the host of Honest Ecommerce, a weekly podcast, community & educational resource providing online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business.