- Bold Checkout Custom Checkout, Multi-Currency, Fraud Security…
- Bold Conversion Upsells, Discounts, Sales Motivator, Auto Suggestions.
- Bold Customization Product Builders, Extended Options, Conditional Logic…
- Bold Everywhere Multi-Currency, Multi-Language, Custom Checkout.
- Bold Loyalty Loyalty Points, Custom Pricing, Memberships, AI…
- Bold Subscriptions Recurring Billing, Mystery Boxes, Build-a-Box…
- Build Your Own Product Builders, Extended Options, Conditional Logic…
main page content
Conversion Rate Optimization
Increasing your conversion rate starts with analytics and user feedback. Once we’ve learned more about your customers and their online behaviors, we start testing and implementing changes with the goal of creating delightful, low-friction buying experiences.
Optimizing through data-driven and customer-centric approaches
You owe it to your current and future customers to give them the best possible experience while shopping on your site. With customer expectations higher than ever and attention spans at an all-time low, you can’t afford to rely on guesswork and assumptions on how to improve your site.
Investing in CRO for your Shopify store means you have a data-driven approach to make decisions and find out what your customers need to buy. When you commit to improve your Shopify store, we’ll:
- Perform a kick-off site analysis that outputs clear testing objectives and key results we’re looking for
- Use A/B split testing to prove and disprove what we know about customers and increases conversion rates
- Provide a detailed report for each test containing insights and key results
- Deliver personalization techniques used to cater experiences to specific segments
The Proof is in the Process
We don’t just throw any idea at the wall to see if it sticks. Our five-step process allows us to understand your business (and industry), your website and its processes, and your customers and their shopping behaviors. Our research into your store’s analytics and data help us define clear objectives with key results that provide the most impact.
Perform In-Depth Site Analysis
- We do analysis on UI/UX, site speed, analytics, website structure, third-party apps, and merchandising.
Define Priority Objectives
- Based on our analysis and understanding your business needs, we set a prioritized list of objectives with key results.
Create a Strategy
- We’ll present a strategy with your goals and objectives in mind. Strategies may include tactics like A/B tests, personalization, new apps and services, and dev tasks and projects.
- After analyzing, we usually set a list of quick wins, fixes, and low-hanging fruit (LHF) tasks to take care of. We also take this time to work on any high-priority tasks and items you may have before executing optimization.
- We take our top one or two objectives and begin executing. We’ll track our objective progress and update you on progress on a monthly basis.
Experiments and Optimization We're Proud of
Problem: Spikeball’s top collection was experiencing abnormally high bounce and exit rates. Many of the products were similar in title, price, and product imagery with no easy identifiers to explain how the products differed from one another.
Hypothesis: Displaying key facts about each product will allow users to quickly compare and contrast the similar product listings, helping them determine which Spikeball products are right for them.
Solution: Using product tags, Bold applied unique logic that displayed four key product facts below each Spikeball kit accompanied by a matching icon. With similar products, we made sure to position the features in a consistent spot, making it easy for the user to do a quick comparison.
Result: 25% Product page views / 10% Conversion rate
Problem: Happy Box’s Press section displayed logos of various without any relevant context to accompany the logos. Many of the logos were not from nationally recognized companies.
Hypothesis: Describing why the user should care about the endorsement of a select few companies would increase buyer trust and increase conversion rates.
Solution: Bold restructured the section to include relatable and persuasive quotes to accompany each logo. We displayed credible information about the quote author and then revealed the quote upon hover or swipe. Adding a clear call to action at the bottom of the section drove more traffic to the product pages.
Result: 25% Conversion rate / 5% Average order value
Problem: Province Apothecary’s shopping cart page had various flaws on mobile, including product image display issues, ultimately hindering the user’s ability to edit and review cart contents. Most importantly, the cart’s checkout button wasn’t prominently featured.
Hypothesis: Implementing a mobile-friendly shopping cart experience will allow users to easily review and edit cart contents, give them the ability to easily checkout, resulting in fewer users abandoning their cart.
Solution: Bold designed and developed a responsive cart layout granting users the ability to dynamically edit (or remove) cart contents. Our change left the checkout button as the sole call to action on the checkout page.
Result: 13% Average order value / 28% Conversion rate
Build a Better Buying Experience with Bold Managed Services
All plans below include Priority Development and Design and Conversion Rate Optimization services. Working with your dedicated Account Manager, you will craft a queue of development, design, and optimization projects focused on improving your site and customer experience.
Maintenance and Small Projects
Great plan for a steady stream of small projects and maintenance tasks, including running A/B tests on homepages, product pages, cart pages, and more.
Medium-Large Projects and Some CRO
Perfect plan for lots of small projects or a steady stream of medium-to-large tasks, including running Conversion Rate Optimization tests 1-2x/month that help deliver results for your online business.
Extensive and Full Optimization
Extensive development and maintenance, including ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization tests that help deliver results for your online business.
Not sure if it's right for you?
With experienced design approaches and data-driven decisions, we can help take your eCommerce store to the next level. We’d love to talk – start the conversation today.Let's Talk